Christmas Day

11:17

Christmas eve I managed to get a last minute gift knocked up for Dus. Well, for Dus' marbles really. He got marbles last year and they've sat in the box unplayed with since then because it's just too much hassle to get them out and played with. So I used the lined drawstring bag tutorial from In colour order to make this and I have to say I'm in love with the shape!


Christmas eve we had a roast dinner with roast potatoes, parsnips, carrots and brussel sprouts. And of course yorkshire puddings! I've never been able to get them to rise before but I tried a new recipe and ....well....they definitely rose!


I didn't take many photos Christmas day as I was too busy having fun but here's one of Dus' favourite stocking gifts. A 1983 He-man book. Class!

Dus playing with his marbles while the pizza dough rose for lunch.

He'll never lose his marbles again! p.s. the cotton for this came from the gorgeous Bexy who came to visit us from Canada in the summer.

Christmas lunch using the dough recipe from Lauren's Latest

Once again most of Dus' haul was toys and games :) he's super happy!

The carnage from our pizza lunch!

Yes...the boxes do appear to be multiplying!
Just a sneak peak at our day, it all went to schedule except we didn't get around to going down to visit our friends.

Hope you had a great day

Samantha xx

At home with Mrs H

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers