The Saddlebag Pattern

19:00

I'm so excited to share my latest sewing pattern with you!

I've designed it with beginners in mind. Brand new beginners, confident beginners, all beginners! I had a number of beginner bag makers for testing this particular bag and they all achieved a wonderful finish! Don't worry though, many of my testers are intermediate and advanced bag makers and they certainly didn't get bored!



The Saddlebag pattern features a contrast strap to hold the flap closed, a full width back pocket with a magnetic snap closure and an adjustable strap, perfect for changing from a shoulder bag to a cross body bag!

The pattern comes with instructions for inserting a zipped pocket if you're feeling brave (although I'm betting you can do it even if you're not brave!) and a slip pocket if not.


As with all of my patterns, you can ask me any questions you have when you're making your bag, and especially for beginners, this can be really helpful!


I'll be back to share the testers' bags with you, they're incredible! I'm always amazed at the creativity shown by my testers, they really take my bags to the next level!

You can buy the Saddlebag pattern on Patterns to Print and Etsy.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I loved making this bag Samantha! It went together easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bag! Gorgeous fabric too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice bag. I love the shape. I love the fabric you used too. Im looking forward to seeing what your testers made.

    ReplyDelete

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers