The Revised Bookbag Backpack Tester pics (Part One)

08:00

Hi lovelies,

I've got some gorgeous eye candy for you today, some of my testers' bags for the Bookbag Backpack!

I think I must definitely have the most talented testers in the world, have a look at what they've created...

First up is Amy from Virginia Girl Design. I love the bright cheery colours on her bag, and check out that pattern matching on the front pocket! Amy sells her creations, so if you're interested in a custom Bookbag, please do get in touch with her via her Etsy store.

 Next up is Ana Cristina who used this really pretty trim to enhance her fabric. Ana also sells her makes, so if you like her style, give her a shout on her facebook page.
 Going monochrome is this gorgeous bag by Anna from Messy Rooms. Her matching is so good I couldn't even spot the front pocket for a while! Anna is another seller, so if you love the look of this bag pop over to her Facebook page.
 The next bag was made by Diana who took her bag for a late summer jaunt to take these pics. I love the pop of yellow piping, Diana's got great style!
 This great Batman Bookbag Backpack is made by Emma from For my little monster. She's changed the wide front pocket into a zipped pocket and will be back later in the week to show you how it's done!
 This hot pink cutie up next was made by Leslie from Love Rubie. Instead of one long double zipper Leslie's used two to get the same effect and I love seeing the bag modelled. Great work Leslie! Leslie also sells her handmade bags, so if you love her style, pop over to her Facebook page and send a message through.
 Lovely Pat is up next with her absolutely gorgeous Bookbag Backpack! I love the way her piping perfectly matches the coral in the butterflies! Pat needed to add a vinyl window pocket into her bag for a name card so she popped it on the slip pocket. Great way to add a bit of extra pretty fabric!
 Sandie from Crazy 'bout Quilts is up next with her incredible pattern matching on the front pocket, way to go Sandie! Sandie left off the back straps, but liked the look of the back strap support so added that back in. She's also taken a really helpful photo of the lining (middle) which shows all the seams are hidden and there's no binding needed. There's also no hand stitching aside from the turning gap (which I usually machine closed). Thanks for showing that Sandie!
 This really fun and bright bag up next is by Sridevi from Sapta Handprints. I love how she's used both fabrics with a pop of orange for some great contrast. Way to go Sridevi!
 Up next is a bag made by Susan using cotton webbing for the handles and straps. I LOVE this bag with these and I think this'll be on my next Bookbag. Susan's so precise with her stitching, this definitely looks like a better than any store bought bag, thanks for testing Susan!
 Finally today is Terri from A Creative Princess. Terri's bag is so fresh and bright it makes me want to go off on holiday! I love Terri's patchwork lining fabric too, it's a pop of fun hidden inside!
Thank you so much to all of my testers, I've got more bags to show you next time, but this should be enough to keep you going!

If you've been inspired by any of the testers bags here today and want to make your own, the Bookbag Backpack is available to buy on Craftsy and Etsy.

What will you make yours from?


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Good golly, these are all so great. I love the tan/beige one by Ana Christina. I will go check her site. So nice...each and every one of them.

    ReplyDelete

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers