Introducing The Window Shopper Tote {February BOMC '16)

09:12

Hi lovelies,

I'm so pleased to be able to share with you my offering for the '16 Bag of the Month Club, the Window Shopper Tote!

 I was struggling with a name, and when I showed the bag to my fellow designers, Betz White offered the name and it was perfect, thanks Betz!

This is a BIG bag. The finished size is 15" Wide, 16" High and 2.5" Deep. That's approximately 38cm x 40cm x 6cm for those using metric.

Some of my testers increased the gusset size by an inch, but I've found mine is perfect the way it is. (I'll show you the testers bags later in the week!)

The Window Shopper features a front pleated pocket, a large full width back pocket, zipped top, metal grommet handles and a detachable adjustable strap.

The inside of the bag has one zipped pocket, one slip pocket and two half width pockets, great for organising your bag!

The Window Shopper tote is perfect for a quick trip to the market, running errands, or even apparently a quick trip to the gym! (So I've been told....)

I made my cover version from Tula Pink's Mosaic in Glacier, with Elephant Grey faux leather from U-Handbag for the gusset. I lined the bag in Kona Cotton in Iron. I would definitely recommend the faux leather range from U-Handbag, it's got a canvas back so doesn't stretch and is buttery soft!

You can get The Window Shopper tote right now from your Bag of the Month club accounts, simply log into your account on the website, go to 'My Downloadable Products' and scroll down til you see February. It's not available individually until the club ends, so around the beginning of July, only as part of the Bag of the Month club.


If you're not part of the Bag of the Month club and can't wait til July to get this pattern, there's still plenty of time to sign up. You'll also receive the January pattern, The Backgammon Bag by Betz White, straight away, then the March - June patterns as soon as they're released.


I can't wait to see your version!



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Another great bag, Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo.. this is a great bag. I'm loving those gommet handles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my fabric picked out!!!! can't wait to get started

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! Got her done. She's a beauty. Thank you so much for such a fun pattern. Pictures and write up on my blog. http://thatssewvenice.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Love our posts? Sign up to our newsletter!

* indicates required

Instagram

Fabulous Followers